Nordic walking poles US Medica Carbon GT
Nordic walking poles US Medica Carbon GT
Using Nordic walking poles US Medica GT requires coordinated movements for balance and stability, strength and endurance, varied cardiovascular efforts, agility and visual acuity. Added benefits include injury prevention, enhanced nervous system reactions to move quickly with precision, and the ability to learn and accomplish other sport skills in less time. The best health benefit is having a long, active life! Nordic walking is an investment in your athletic future.
- You use 90% use of body muscles (only 40% while walking without poles)
- You increase your cardiovascular activity
- Up to 46% higher calorie expenditure
- Reduced stress on your hips and knees through the support of the poles
- You improve your posture and balance
- Perceived as less workout than the actual true physical activity
- Upper body activity using the poles improves upper body mobility
- Upper body activity using the poles reduces upper back, neck and shoulder pains
- Suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels
- Type: telescopic
- Sections: 2
- Weight – 180 g
- Adjustable from 100 to 135 cm
- Diameter: 16/14 mm.
- Material: 50% carbon, 50% fiberglass
- Grip: cork
- Nordic glove
- On/Off ANTI-SHOCK System
- 3 removable rubber tips are suitable for sand, snow and asphalt
The Reward may be received only by the Aeroflot Bonus Participant and only upon presentation of an identity document. The Reward recipient cannot be replaced.
Registration of the Reward in the name of a Participant under 18 years of age may be commited only by parents/guardians/trustees, with written consent to write off the Miles from the minor participant's account.
If it is not possible to receive the Reward by yourself, you can exchange Miles for electronic certificates.
Your Reward will be supplied by LLC Orion. Please allow up to 2 working days for the order processing after which your Reward will be passed on to the courier service for delivery.The service of delivery is not included in the final cost of the Reward and can change depending on the chosen city of delivery.
- Delivery via the courier service is available to the following cities: Moscow and Moscow region, St. Petersburg and Leningrad region. Estimated delivery time is 2-10 working days.
- Delivery via the courier service is available to the following cities: Astrakhan, Barnaul, Volgograd, Voronezh, Yekaterinburg, Izhevsk, Irkutsk, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Kemerovo, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Murmansk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Orenburg, Perm, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Sochi, Surgut, Tver, Togliatti, Tomsk, Tyumen, Ufa. Estimated delivery time is 2-10 working days.
- Delivery via the courier service is available to the following cities: Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Chelyabinsk. Estimated delivery time is 10-15 working
- Delivery to the points of issue of orders takes from 3 to 10 days depending on the region. The period of storage of the Prize at the point of issue of orders is 7 calendar days.
If you fail to receive the Reward or refuse it, the miles spent on this Reward will not be refunded. We pay your attention that delivery of Rewards in hotels, the airports, railway and bus stations is not made. The final amount in miles might vary depending on the selected city for delivery. In case if the courier service failed to deliver the Reward due to the recipient’s fault, miles used to order the Reward are not subject to return. It is highly recommended to check the marketable condition of the Reward upon delivery. The Reward can be returned only if it is found damaged, defective, incomplete or faulty (manufacturing defect) upon the delivery. The recipient cannot return the Reward for other reasons and the miles cannot be refunded.
Rewards are delivered by the courier service to the houses and offices. Delivery service representative will contact you by phone to agree on the date and time of delivery. In case if the delivery service failed to deliver the Reward due to the recipient’s fault, miles used to order the Reward are not subject to return.
If you discover that the Reward is damaged or defective when receiving from the courier, please let the courier or the representative know about this. Your Reward will be returned to LLC Orion and your miles will be refunded.
If you discover any defects of the Reward within 14 calendar days after the Reward delivery, and such defects are not due to your fault, which is subject to validation by a service center authorized by the Reward manufacturer, you should:
- Contact Aeroflot Bonus information service (+7(495)223-55-55 or 8(800)-444-55-55) with the request for the refund;
- After receiving confirmation of the refund deliver the defective Reward in person or send it by courier service or transport company to LLC Orion;
- Forward scanned copies of receipts confirming that you have sent the Reward back to LLC Orion, scanned copies of the Reward Transfer & Acceptance Act as well as documented validation by a service center authorized by the Reward manufacturer to Aeroflot Bonus information service;
- Wait for your miles to be refunded. Refunds to members’ accounts may take up to 30 (thirty) calendar days from the receipt of scanned copies of the Reward Transfer & Acceptance Act, documented validation by a service center authorized by the Reward manufacturer by Aeroflot Bonus information service.
Please note that miles refund that have not been preauthorized by Aeroflot Bonus information service is not possible.